Join ADSC today for industry updates, imperative safety information, educational opportunities, and the best networking the foundation industry has to offer!
The mission of the Chapter Presidents Council Committee is to continually define and deliver the necessary resources for chapter presidents to structure and sustain chapter business functions that emphasizes the value in the relationship between our members and the organization, cultivates leadership in our members and ultimately promotes the products of the association.
- Assist with the execution of the new 2013 Strategic Plan Chapter Initiative focusing on leadership, succession planning, education and training and ADSC product promotion.
- Review, Discuss and implement upcoming 2013 Strategic Plan (to be developed Spring 2013) as will be defined in the Board approved 2013 Strategic Plan. Implementation dates as defined in the strategic plan.
- Ensure with each Chapter President the development of individual or strategic business plans for each chapter.
- Work closely with the Membership Council in communicating (to the chapters) that committee’s plan on membership recruitment and retention.
- Assist the Chapter Liaisons (Tony Marinucci and BD Smith) in defining the needs of the chapters and developing the resources that will assist Chapter Presidents in achieving a reliable and functioning framework of chapter operations.
- Complete (through ADSC staff and Governance Committee) chapter formation documents for the Eastern Canada and Panama chapters.
- Develop Chapter task forces with each state agency located in said chapter’s territory.
- Promote Chapter/IAF sponsored NHI training programs to State and Local DOTs.
- Promote Industry pertinent case studies and articles for the Foundation Drilling Magazine highlighting ADSC products and contractors.
- Continue to encourage and promote:
– New member mentoring
– Student member chapters
– Increase partner alliances
Membership in the Council is limited to Chapter Presidents, Immediate Past ADSC President, ADSC CEO, ADSC Staff Liaison, and the Recording Secretary of the Council (ADSC staff person). Attendance at the meeting is available to all ADSC members.
The Chapter Presidents Council meetings occur four times a year at the Annual Meeting, Spring Board Meeting, Summer Meeting, and Fall Board Meeting.