Join ADSC today for industry updates, imperative safety information, educational opportunities, and the best networking the foundation industry has to offer!
Through the use of education, training, seminars, research, specifications, and other means, this committee will work with owners, both private and public, contractors, and suppliers to increase the use, understanding, quality, and economy of geo-support systems as defined by the committee.
- Conduct anchored earth retention seminars as the demand supports and requires.
- Review, comment, and participate in the preparation of technical papers, specifications, and industry guidelines as the needs arise.
- Work closely with related trade association committees to insure the interests of ADSC members are best served.
These major goals are in addition to our ongoing dedication to holding an annual seminar, continued alliance activities with collaborating agencies (AASHTO, FHWA, ASCE & the Geo-Institute), and outreach to Universities.
- Continue Collaboration with DFI SN & TB Committee
- Complete and Summarize on Tiedown Rock Anchor Research
- Partner with the Drilled Shaft Committee to finalize a secant pile wall specification
- Search for continued research opportunities to advance the design and construction of geo-support systems.
- FHWA Hollow Bar Anchor Study
- Grouted Wedge Study-Phase IIB
AER Committee meetings occur four times a year at the Annual Meeting, Spring Board Meeting, Summer Meeting, and Fall Board Meeting.
For committee membership application or information please email Membership Committee Chairman, Ken Chadwick
Brown Bag Presentation: